Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[253 / 24 / 44]

No.9355347 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
[Sad news]
Nao Ishikawa (28), widely regarded as the conscience of Ice Ribbon, announced her departure from the promotion at the end of the month to become a freelancer.

During the press conference, Nao Ishikawa openly criticized promotion leader Hajime Sato, who was in attendance.

>"The main reason is that I don't want to hate pro wrestling because of President Hajime Sato," and appealed, "My distrust and dislike (of President Sato) has grown so great that I decided to leave the organization because I thought I could not continue to be happy in pro wrestling itself if I stayed with the organization."

It seems the source of Ishikawa's ire was an accident that was poorly handled by the promotion's leadership.

>"In the unique profession of pro wrestling, there are reasons for working, such as loving the job itself, wanting to work hard for someone, or receiving sufficient compensation. There is also the phrase 'exploiting motivation,' but I think that it can work if there is a sense of fulfillment beyond exploitation. However, in the midst of losing even the motivation that comes from loving wrestling, I felt that it would be difficult to continue like this."

Additionally, Asahi (20) will be "on loan" to Actress Girls but still belong to Ice Ribbon.

>"I may return to Ice Ribbon or may not. Ice Ribbon may even be gone by then. I may end up becoming a member of [Actress Girls] instead."

Asahi blamed the collapse of Ice Ribbon's re-partnership with Actress Girls on Ice Ribbon, and hopes to possibly bridge the gap between the two promotions.

These are the closing remarks from both Nao Ishikawa and Asahi.

>"I don't have any specific wishes for how Ice Ribbon should be. It wouldn't matter to me if the promotion ceased to exist. I've done my best," said Nao Ishikawa.

>"I feel positive. I had been called a candidate for the ace of Ice Ribbon, but I'm glad I didn't become the ace," said Asahi.

Previous thread:
>>9347890