Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[6 / 2 / 6]

No.9395207 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I’d like to take this moment to thank you for posting on /pw/. See, you have to be a /pw/ fan to post on this board because God knows that WWE has never put out one freaking commercial or one press release to let you know that we’re here, but that’s their scheme of things. You see in just a few weeks scjerk is going to give one hundred million trannies to the /pw/ jannies, like they need it, to replace us if they haven’t banned us before then. And the fact of the matter is that we’re not a tranny funded board like scjerk or Twitter, we survive or even thrive, on your shitposts and for that we thank you.

Now, in an industry where everybody wants to be real, and everybody wants to do a shoot, this my friends is a shoot. We hate these stinking janies, we hate their guts for abandoning us, we hate their guts for not supporting us, we hate their guts for not advertising us and we hate their guts for not having the balls to ban us from the board. And in case you’re watching this, hey jannies! I dare ya to ban me from the site because I’m going to break every rule you put in front of me until you ban me the Hell from the site.

Now this my friends is a shoot, you better take those one hundred million trannies, that you’re going to give scjerk and you better spend it on Twitter threads because I promise you jannies, the war has just begun.