Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[304 / 20 / 101]

3 important notes from Jon Moxley on The Sessions podcast about CM Punk and the surrounding drama

No.9498122 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
* **On the CM Punk Instagram post:** "It's fucking annoying. just cause someone says some stupid shit online doesn't make it news. I don't want to get dragged into this dumb shit. I could unload on a lot of fucking people right now and when I start getting dragged into this shit, it tempts me to, but I'm not going to fucking sink to that level."
* **Being a Free Agent:** "The entire summer I was not under contract. No contract. Free agent...I could've walked into SummerSlam...with the AEW fuckin belt, if I was so inclined."
* **On the CM Punk feud:** "The night he came back hopping around on one foot...so we're talking later about stuff. I basically don't work here for all intents and purposes. Tony isn't my boss. I basically don't have to be here. I don't have to do shit. So even me being in this room, and offering and agreeing to a storyline that puts you over at the PPV, if anything, I'm bending over backwards for Tony and for this dude, and the company, and everybody."