Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[20 / 2 / 16]

No.9502494 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>5'5
>170lbs

What delusion drove this man to choose this profession? At what period in his life did this "man" get out of bed and think to himself "I will train to be a professional wrestler and I expect to be booked over other people who have such aspirations, even though I'm a foot shorter and look ridiculous"?
It is easy to point and laugh at pathetic manlets but have you ever stopped to ask yourself - Why is this little man so arrogant that he thought he would succeed in this business? There are normal looking wrestlers out there, much more talented than he is and even their attitude is great and they're entirely professional yet this "man" has been booked over them at some point and they had to stay home and find another promotion. Some of them probably even quit the business because they thought they'd give it one more go only to find out the show was already full and one of the spots was taken by John Silver.
Perhaps there was even a time where a man was driven to finally hang himself because he needed that booking to pay for his rent and without it, he'd have a long and cold winter on the streets ahead of him - all of this caused by John Silver being booked ahead of an actual man.