Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[108 / 8 / 65]

Heyman on if Cody had won: Where do you go from there? What's the story to tell?

No.9664293 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>I like the fact that everyone walks in now thinking this is the last title defense. And I experienced this before with something I had a hand in ending, which was the Undertaker's undefeated streak at WrestleMania. And every year, you sat there and you said, 'Oh no, this is it' and during the match, the audience is actually anticipating and salivating for this to be the moment that they get to witness the historical three count on the Undertaker to which the streak would finally end. And then, of course, when Undertaker would defend the streak, they'd sit there, 'oh yeah, I don't want to see this' and they can't wait for the next chapter and then it finally ended and the audience was shocked because they thought they would see it, they thought they would see it, they thought they would, no, they didn't get to see it. And this was year after year after year and then they finally got to see it.

>I think that's the same thing with Roman Reigns' title defenses now. You hope this is the one, you think this is the one, you're sure this is the one. You watch the match happening and you know this is the one and then it turns out not to be the one. 'Oh man, I can't wait to see the next chapter.'