Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[71 / 11 / 44]

AEW NEW SHOW - TWO HOURS OF LIVE KINO EVERY SATURDAY

No.9717080 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>So Dave Meltzer just said it on his show. His co-host heard the same thing as well as Andrew Z. Dave said he originally heard it was going to be a 2 hour show. Keep in mind battle of the belts was rumored to be 2 hours but that was a different company as WBD is being run by a new team.

>For me, things are starting to make more sense now from what Jeff Jarrett has been saying recently in interviews. What he has said is AEW dynamite doing solid ticket sales on Wednesday night is amazing to people in the ticket sale business because it's the hardest day of the week to sell tickets. He said Friday and Saturday are the best days for shows, including concerts for example. Jeff has alot of those connections which is why he's a great hire imo. Dave kinda hinted at that it could be a live show since it would be tough to tape it after dynamite. I remember WCW use to be 2 hours on Saturdays years ago so this is pretty cool to hear. Also Dave mentioned they were in very serious negotiations and could hear about the show by the end of April for a June or July debut.

>If it's a live show, then they would have to get paid to run it. Dynamite for example cost around $500,000 per show to run and AEW pays for production. Maybe they can turn Rampage into an all women show and film it before dynamite instead? That way they can introduce tag titles and bring in more top level women like Mercedes Mone and Naomi. Just a thought. Maybe they film elevation on Saturdays before Collision?

>Also to consider, they run PPV's on Saturdays. Would a 6:05pm show be a lead in to a ppv? How would they go about it? Maybe go live on Friday and tape 3 hours for rampage and Collision? So many questions. All I know is AEW is getting exciting heading into the Grandslam at Arthur ash stadium in September with so many huge events before it.

Seems like there's a live event on Saturday July 8 in Canada
https://twitter.com/AEWLive/status/1644731829185056768