Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[43 / 9 / 38]

CHRIS JERICHO Accuses BROCK LESNAR Of Using Homophobic Slur During Altercation

No.9811808 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
On another infamous occasion, Jericho got in the face of Brock Lesnar. At SummerSlam 2016, Lesnar took on Randy Orton and simply demolished The Viper. Lesnar cut his rival open “hard way” delivering a series of devastating elbows straight to the side of his head.

During an appearance on the True Geordie podcast, the AEW star claimed that Lesnar used “homophobic terms” during the confrontation that would “probably get him cancelled.”

>“I was in Gorilla [Position] and I was f**king angry about it and Brock [Lesnar] came through and he saw me angry about it and decided he wanted to challenge me. And we got into a little bit of an issue, but I was like, ‘F**k this guy, I don’t give a s**t how big he is. I don’t f**king care. It’s wrong.’ I will fight to the death, I will stand up to what I believe in till death,

>“I remember being literally nose-to-nose with the guy [Lesnar], and he was laughing – and he was actually saying things that would probably get him cancelled if I said them, like homophobic terms you shouldn’t be saying.”