Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[59 / 11 / 56]

Based Breakker calling out that lying tranny

No.9864802 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
https://www.ringsidenews.com/2023/04/19/bron-breakker-defends-father-rick-steiner-amid-transphobia-scandal

>In the past two weeks, allegations of transphobia have been leveled against legendary wrestler Rick Steiner. However, his son and current WWE NXT star, Bron Breakker, has taken to social media to defend his father's character.

>The controversy stems from an incident at WrestleCon, where Rick Steiner was reportedly involved in a heated exchange with Impact wrestler Gisele Shaw. According to Shaw, Steiner made several transphobic remarks towards her, leading to a confrontation between the two. But in a series of tweets, Bron Breakker vehemently denied the accusations against his father.

>"I've seen my dad interact with people from all walks of life, and I know for a fact that he is not bigoted," Breakker wrote. "This is just a case of someone trying to stir up drama and tarnish his legacy."

>Breakker went on to say that he supports the LGBTQ+ community and that his father has always been accepting of people regardless of who they are.

>"I couldn't care less what somebody else wants to do or be. All I ask for is honesty and respect. I have no problem with transexuals like the ones who watch AEW every week. Ha, fucking got you again /pw/ you worked bitches. Suck my dick."