Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[6 / 3 / 6]

No.9900150 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
so many falseflags threads past 48 hours about how he thinks Kev's podcast sucsk (who gives a fuck?) is this loser gonna post? lol he's really out of ideas and meme is dead bc it's boring and people are just tired of it
>faggot meme wasted half a decade of life on for free daily is dead and mostly ignored, so overcompensate for wasting my sad life by
>samefagging manually tracked GET comments about gay fanfic in false flag threads few care about for hours and hours
>after I spend the rest of the day when awake monitoring /pw/ to keep these false flag kevin nash threads that few care about from being archived
>i do this as cope for not being able to post R threads and when I do they get murked
>then 30 mins after I leave to go sleep my 20 hours of samefagging gets archived bc nobody but me cares to keep these unfunny stale and uninteresting threads on the board
>rinse and repeat the very next day
>i have been doing this daily for years (not an exaggeration)
>also I wasted my entire wrestlemania sunday samefagging and keeping a false flag nash thread on the board but give up after after wrestlemania ended because board was moving so fast (threads were going from page 1 to 10 in 5 mins) and realized I just wasted my entire weekend like a moron. Because I did basically the same thing on wrestlemania saturday also.