Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[15 / 3 / 12]

NJPW's Fred Rosser Wants To Wrestle Bryan Danielson

No.9923897 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Fred Rosser (formerly WWE’s Darren Young) has found some success since joining NJPW, winning the Strong Openweight Championship, which he recently dropped to KENTA at the 2023 Battle In The Valley show.

With the second Forbidden Door PPV upcoming in 2023, which sees AEW and NJPW stars face off, Rosser wants in on the action. He spoke to MuscleManMalcolm and responded to a question about a dream opponent if he were to be at the Forbidden Door event;
“I think I’d love to work Daniel Bryan. With New Japan, I’ve been doing some of my best work, and again, wrestling, I don’t want to let the cat out of the bag, but I love using the analogy at the NJPW Academy that I’m coaching at, wrestling’s like ice cream, just different flavors. You might like rocky road, I might like cookies and cream, but at the end of the day, it’s all ice cream. With WWE, a lot of my work was a sprint, very fast. But with New Japan, I’ve been able to hone my craft, I’ve been able to take my time, and just wrestle and have the best performances that I could, and I believe with Daniel Bryan, we could have a great match together.”

https://cultaholic.com/posts/njpw-s-fred-rosser-wants-to-wrestle-bryan-danielson-and-jon-moxley