Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[11 / 3 / 11]

No.9966615 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Bianca Belair, while you lay there, hopefully as uncomfortable as you possibly can be, I want you to listen to me. I want you to digest this because before I leave Puetro Rico in 9 days with your WWE Womens Championship, I have a lot of things I want to get off my chest.

I don’t hate you, Bianca. I don’t even dislike you. I do like you. I like you a hell of a lot more than I like most niggers.

I hate this idea that you’re the best. Because you’re not. I’m the best. I’m the best in the world. There’s one thing you’re better at than I am and that’s shuckin' and jivin' for Vince McMahon.

You’re as good as shuckin' and jivin' as the New Day were. I don’t know if you’re as good as Booker T though. He’s a pretty Uncle Tom. Always was and still is.

Whoops! I’m breaking the fourth wall!

[IYO waves to the camera]

I am the best wrestler in the world.

I’ve been the best ever since day one when I walked into this company. And I’ve been vilified and hated since that day, because Triple H saw something in me that nobody else wanted to admit. That’s right, I’m a Triple H gal. You know who else was a Triple H gal? Asuka. And she is more over than you like how I'm more over than you. But the biggest difference between me and Asuka is I’m going to beat you for the WWE Womens Championship.

And yet no matter how many times I prove that I'm the best, I’m not on the cover of the program. I’m barely promoted. I don't get to be in movies. I’m certainly not on any crappy reality show on Peacock. I’m not on the poster of WrestleMania. I’m not on the sports broadcasts. But the fact of the matter is, I should be.

And trust me, this isn’t sour grapes. But the fact that Bianca main evented Wrestlemania three years ago and I’m didn't makes me sick!

I’m leaving with the WWE Womens Championship on May 6th. And hell, who knows, maybe I’ll go defend it in All Elite Wrestling. Maybe…I’ll go back to STARDOM.

[IYO looks at the camera and waves]

Hey, Mayu Iwatani, how you doing?