Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
!!e08cz8ZGDS2
[378 / 16 / 25]

Tai Lung Quest 18

!!e08cz8ZGDS2 ID:zDwVbDg1 No.5128722 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
"As I said, I just couldn't let it go. Perhaps it was just wanting answers for someone so close to me getting hurt, perhaps it was simply to keep the peace and finding the one responsible so I could turn them into the guards. What I did learn as a clue of sorts came from my students. While they were being held in the guard house, they had overheard that the attackers had several friends that were meant to join them but had stepped down at the last minute. Whether they came to their senses in time or simply backed out of cowardice I didn't not care but they could have the answers I seeked. Luckily they were far more cooperative than I assume their druken friends were. After a brief chat, I learned that the attack itself was not as premeditated as I assumed. The group had spent the previous night drinking with a man named Pema and it was he should planted the idea of attacking the diner and also responsible for spreading rumors. From what I've been told, he's quite the notorious drinker, spending most of his time doing odd jobs around the city to pay for his next drink. Curiously, he seemed to be sharing a rather expensive drink. From what I've been told it's a rather well known drink from a place called Dragon's Peak. A high class establishment from what I've heard and one that would never sell such a drink to the likes of him. Even more curious was the description of the drink. The men claimed it was some addictive qualities and that consuming it only made them yearn for more.

So, with that information on hand, I set out to find this ringleader. It took a bit but I actually found the man and quite inebriated at that which was fortuante as it made him far more talkative. Not only that but it seems he still had the bottle from the night before of which he gladly traded for a new drink. As payment for offering him more alcohol, he gladly told me what he knew. It was not him that spread the rumors but rather some aquaintance of his. One that he did not know the identity of. Knowing this man was drunk and known for spreading rumors against my partner, I sought out the validity of the claims. That is how I learned the origin of the bottle or rather verified it. What confused me at the time was the fact this bottle seemed to lack some important bits of the labeling leading me to assume it was a fake. However, upon asking around some more I learned that this was from the owner's private stash. One that he only shares with close friends and VIPs. With what little was left of the contents, I also visted an alchemist to see if anything could be found within. It seems that the bottle was indeed drugged though the name and nature of the herb I'll keep private as it may reveal the rest of the family's recipie for the drink. Nevertheless it seems that the stories all ring true mayor." You explain. Dronma glares at you, enraged and no longer keeping an act up. She steps towards you and despite her diminutive stature jabs you in the chest with a finger.