Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[203 / 6 / 34]

Necromancer Isekai #3: Blueberry's magic now

ID:jZhegk2s No.5129959 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Last thread: >>5087827

NOTICE: Within the weekend, I'll change my IP again, so yeah, might have a short lived thread.

>"Hey sombrero, don't kill this guy, I wanna see what happens to him if he lives."
He makes a rumbling noise that sounds somewhat discontent, but backs off. You go to the main room and grab a bit of meat and some water, along with a shitty blanket. You shove the food into his mouth and drape the blanket over him.
>"Probably not going to do shit, but hey, better than nothing."
You leave the room and join Blueberry in the... other lab. The one with Drugs. Most of the setup and production is more or less the same, and you even manage to get Blueberry to not eat some of the ingredients used. However, her way of making Space still doubles the amount of ingredients consumed, and you still have no way to replenish the "Nova berries" or the strange black liquid that you need. You do figure out that the finisher is simply a mixture of 3 parts water, one part Black Liquid, so at least it's just two ingredients you need to find. Blueberry is very happy during the whole thing, skipping around the lab and mixing everything together like it's second nature to her... in between trying to sneak bites of Nova berries.
In the end, you were able to stop her from directly ingesting any Space ingredients, though she seems a bit upset about all that. It's now around four o'clock, and you were able to make 5 batches of space total.
21-(2x5)=11 batch material left.
Blueberry lit up some weird thing that smelled kinda like weed, but... grapey? Halfway through, so she doesn't want any Space right now.
>"Hey A-Anon, d-do you wanna take a break? I-I'm kinda getting tired, b-but I can keep going if you want to."

Wat do?
>Continue making drugs until dinner
>"Sure, you wanna go do more magic?"
>"Alright, I'll be up in the study if you want anything."
>"Sure, I'm gonna check on the guy you drained."