Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
!!GZu3fE9MaLA
[733 / 51 / 53]

Enclave Remnant Quest 3

!!GZu3fE9MaLA ID:bmQLUAqC No.5205185 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Good Morning America, The Long Night is over.
Welcome to Enclave Remnant Quest Thread 3

Here's the Archive: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/qstarchive.html?tags=Enclave+Remnant+Quest

The Character sheets and general information can be found here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1--Lg-RaDz7yqRx1DwUsE6P3qZzQyJlgBekMXIHUR_WU/edit?usp=sharing
The base calculations for Squad and larger scale combat can be found here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19aZKpugV9t3Y8P4zmBPgpuAASRjE1kHmDyEb3iUY5fQ/edit?usp=sharing
Those calculations do not account for situational modifiers like commander competence, tactics, terrain etc.

System goes as follows I will ask 3 posters to roll xd100 depending on the number of tests in the post calling for the roll
If there's 1 test 3 posters will roll 1d100 each
if there's 2 tests 3 posters will roll 2d100 each etc.
Each roll that is below the given DV (Example 50) of the test will be counted as a success
The result of the test depends on how many successes out of 3 were gotten on the test.
Critical success is a 1 and critical failure is 100, they override, and if you get both they negate.

If there is a tie at the end of the designated voting period then a designated tie breaker period will be established if by the end of the period the tie isn't broken I will roll a d100 and it will be split accordingly to decide.

I know I'm running another game at the moment as well, but considering how slow that one is to get votes I don't think there'll be an impact

A refresher on the events that happened last time. You successfully evacuated The New Reno cell, though with major casualties, you then proceeded to establish a forwards operating base in the North, where you improved the moral of the Infiltration team, you had an election after merging your cell with the one from Redding to choose who would be the President of your burgeoning Enclave Remnant, Your father was selected after much politicking, with your mother as his vice president. Then you went to Vault City to see if you could do anything to deal with their energy problems, met a very interesting courier, and found out that the Traitor Granite would be in town. You've opted to ambush him and the detachment of soldiers he had with him from his mercenary company, and you've seen some rather solid success in that regard, but not without sustaining some rather nasty counter fire in return.

_________

Results:
3 successes: They're age is finally showing it'd seem (You manage to fall back and take cover, one enemy takes a crit wound)
1 Success: Keep Charging! (Two squad members take 1 wound, Ambush reduced by 5)

Jacob: 1+1/3 wounds remaining, currently Enraged
Grant: 5+1/6 wounds remaining
Rosaline: 1/3 wounds remaining
Elizabeth: 3/3 wounds remaining
Thomas: 3/3 wounds remaining
Ford: 8/9 wounds remaining

Granite Company Status:
Granite: 9/9 wounds Remaining
Oswald: 6/6 wounds remaining
Roger: 3/3 wounds remaining -> dead from crit wound

_________