Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
!!ehWv9n5C1mz
[546 / 171 / 24]

Bones Quest #16: Seaing is Believing

!!ehWv9n5C1mz ID:GfVvSVyg No.5243275 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
You’re <span class="mu-s">STANLEY PARBLE</span>: a girl with a weird name and an even weirder tale: after a centuries-old lich woke up during your graveyard shift at the <span class="mu-g">GOOD BOY DOGGIE BONE</span> factory, your simple life of janitorial work became a bit more… Complicated.

Sure, you became pals with your now-sentient skeleton (you named him <span class="mu-g">LY</span>) AND gained some nifty <span class="mu-b">SUPER POWERS</span> from eating <span class="mu-b">MAGICAL BONE MARROW</span>, but that doesn’t change the fact that your hometown of <span class="mu-g">CLEARWATER, CALIFORNIA</span> is overrun by <span class="mu-r">HOMICIDAL SKELETONS!</span> Even worse, the guy in charge is dead-set on taking over the rest of the world while he’s at it! <span class="mu-s">Not cool!</span>

Your growing popularity, it seems, is both a blessing <span class="mu-i">AND</span> a curse. Thanks to a tip from <span class="mu-g">CHRISTY: YOUR GOOD BOY COMPANY CONTACT AND PERSONAL ASSISTANT EXTRAORDINAIRE,</span> you and your merry gang of misfits were finally able to cross an old sidequest off of your <span class="mu-b">TO-DO LIST:</span> '<span class="mu-i">Find the Missing People!</span>" The trail led to an old <span class="mu-g">ART GALLERY--</span> its non-Euclidean and <span class="mu-i">very avant-garde</span> walls housing a deranged tenant you haven't seen, and would be better off <span class="mu-i">not</span> seeing, since the threads were in single digits: <span class="mu-r">JED P. SLAUSON: A.K.A THE CORPSE-ART KILLER!</span>

Eager to get to know you better, Jed bypassed the tried-and-true route of buying you dinner in favor of a decidedly more <span class="mu-s">sinister</span> method--one that involved several unwilling participants and a handful of tricky questions on morality. So, you know, the <span class="mu-i">usual</span> serial killer stuff. Though not every hostage made it out in one piece, an <span class="mu-r">ART BITCH</span> is still an <span class="mu-r">ART BITCH--</span>foiling Jed's plans with the help of your pals <span class="mu-g">SYBIL, GUS, and MITZI,</span> you cornered the undead killer just as the building was set to collapse, escaping just in time to grab <span class="mu-b">ICE CREAM</span> outside!

With the surviving hostages and the culprit's skull in <span class="mu-g">GOOD BOY CORPORATE SECURITY'S</span> custody, you and your gang were free to set your sights on your main goal: the elimination of <span class="mu-r">THE SEA WITCH: THE LICH'S FINAL LIEUTENANT.</span> Unfortunately the dumb bitch decided to hole up in <span class="mu-g">ATLANTIS,</span> and with the possibility of a ravenous <span class="mu-r">SEA DEMON</span> patrolling <span class="mu-g">CLEARWATER'S</span> coast, getting to her will be <span class="mu-i">anything</span> but simple!

To make it simpler, you sent one team to the <span class="mu-g">CLEARWATER MUSEUM</span> for clues, the other to <span class="mu-g">THE UNIVERSITY</span> for some expert advice. You and your crack team consisting of <span class="mu-g">LIL’ STANLEY, SYBIL, MITZI, AND TALBOT</span> are headed to the one landmark you have that could possibly lead you to the sunken city:

<span class="mu-g">PITCHFORK ROCK.</span>

With an ash-stuffed breeze blowing past your face and a fistful of determination, THIS is where your story continues…

https://youtu.be/_wiwdlu-Zg0