Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[61 / 5 / 22]

Amateur Adventurer Quest

ID:tEA+jxLd No.5291061 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
“Monster hunting license? Good. Permit to own and use magic items and magic? You got that too I see. Medic examination? Hmm, you aren't allergic to any common potions. That's good. Certificate of passing physical and combat test? Yes, looks like you have everything to join the Adventure Guild” The man behind the desk leans back on his chair and opens a drawer below him. „Now I need you to sign some papers. Don't worry, it's just formalities.”

A fat pile of papers hits the desk with a loud thump.

“Sign here, here and here. Here's that you agree to let the Guild take a cut of your rewards. Don't worry, most of it goes into your healthcare and retirement funds. Sign it here. Here's that the Guild isn't responsible for your death and here's that the Guild doesn't take responsibility for your crimes. Alright, here's agreement that the Guild gets the exclusive right to sell merchandises based on you. Unlikely it will happen, but the Guild play it safe after the Gnar Thunderhammer fiasco.”

Slowly but surely the pile is getting thinner.

“Alright, one left. I need you to fill up this form.” He slides to you an another piece of paper and you take a glance at the presented positions:

>Name:
>Sex:
>Race:
>Previous profession:
>Class you want to pursuit:
>Reason why you want to become adventurer:

“Be honest in your answers. We won't judge you if you're joying us just for money or because you like killing things.”