Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
!!Dfn1WI/0wvw
[522 / 62 / 67]

West Blue Seadogs Quest #19

!!Dfn1WI/0wvw ID:GPTP5QyF No.5312930 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Wealth, fame, power. Gold Roger the king of the pirates obtained this and everything else the world had to offer. And his dying words drove countless souls to the seas.
"You want my treasure? You can have it! I left everything I gathered together in one place. Now you just have to find it!"
But rather than what that treasure is, or where is it you have bigger things on your mind right now. Like "What's a mink?".

"Eh?"
Becoming more aware of her surroundings Pepe stops shaking the rat-man by his collar and instead opts to cover herself with both hands.
"Do you really think this is the most appropriate time for that?"

"Yeah. You're right. Hey Dexter! Do you have any milk? Stories are always better with milk!"

"No-no hairless rat thing. But me bring clothes before female strangle-murders me-me."
The rat goes back and fetches Clowns clown clothes.
"Here scary woman-thing. Me wash-clean them for you with mushroom juice!"

"Tch. So you had your paws all over it? This just keeps getting better and better. If any of you spy on me while I'm dressing you're both dead!"
After angrily storming off to a secluded little chamber of the cave Pepe comes back looking prim and proper despite the dank, musky cave.
"Alright. So... what is a mink doing here?"

"What's a mink?"

"Sigh. Minks are a tribe of people. Like the long-legs, long-arms or fish-men. You could think of them as furry humans. They walk upright, can talk but are covered from head to toe in fur, have tails and the heads of animals. This thing is clearly one of those. And an ugly one at that. I'm asking what it's doing here because Minks are probably the second most secretive tribe out of them all. Like the giants or fish-men or dwarves they inhabit only one island. But nobody knows where it is and very few minks ever leave it."

"Ooooooh! So like Turtlecat! That makes sense. So he's a mink. Cool! Hey Dexter did you know all that?"

"Oh me-me not know where mom and pop are from. Me was born here in cave-home."

"Well that would explain it. His parents were likely captured and imprisoned here. And the fact they could keep two Full Moon Warriors locked up means I may have underestimated their capabilities..."

"Whoa! Hold on! Back up! Did you say Full Moon Warriors? That sounds wicked!"