Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
!!qRGpPWHDC3u
[131 / 20 / 57]

Eleventh Primarch Quest Chapter Thirteen

!!qRGpPWHDC3u ID:Bu1fHTRB No.5349330 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
You are Kolinaisi Kaiko Wahthiri Ruarua, Commander of the Free Fleet (working name) of De'lormosa.

You are trying to save your Uncle's Life.

You can't rush. Slow is smooth. Smooth is fast. You disinfect your hands with your kit before pulling out the tools you will need.

You get out the clear tape, a pressure valve, and some dressing.

You get to work, being sure to be careful, having to do it one handed since the girls are caring for everyone else.

"Oh look at you the big man performing surgery single handed while on the battlefield." Your uncle says in a semi cheery tone and you chuckle a little as you strap on the the tape and install a valve incase of a rare pressure case. You finish it off, and you disinfect around the wound again, and around the areas with the shrapnel. Looking at them, you can't remove them here, not with this blasted firing going on over head, and not with out the tools you need to be actually able to extract some of the smaller things. Your size is considered a gift by everyone who hasn't had to operate on people shorter than you. It isn't that you don't have fine motor control, it's that when you can't even properly extract certain objects without tweezers.

"Alright Uncle, if you can lay on your side." You say putting a blanket over him

"That bad?" He says coughing out a little blood.

"Yeah, the rest of the shrapnel I am going to have to do on the ship because I don't have the right things here, but they don't look as fatal as that chest wound." You say as you start to fire off rounds at a small horde that has turned towards you and the chain breakers. Kai tries to get up and you shake your head

"No Uncle. Not right now. Not yet." You say knowing you need to make sure you keep an eye on him as you shoot at more.

"I want to fight them. They killed some of our friends." Kai say stubbornly, and you know your uncle could get up and fight, but there would be complications.

Then you see your cousins knight turn your way. And it runs quicker than you thought knights could run. You see the knight run up and kick one of the large armored figures and it goes roughly 100 meters. You see her use her gravity weapon to lift up one the larger suits and smash it like a jar.

"I don't think your daughter is gonna leave any left for you to fight."

"She got too much of me in her. Thankfully she got her ma's looks." Your uncle says casually shooting something that was over your shoulder. Then you sense it.