Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[168 / 42 / 41]

Do Your Best Quest #133

ID:KNWlJYQB No.5380111 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
In the previous thread, you finished the beach episode, decided to stay in town while your non-bubble friends went on a trip around the country, and checked the police station to catch up with what was going on. You can’t let things go unsolved! At the moment, you’re talking with the Price Brothers, and the conversation is turning weird!

“Could you please inform me of what type of woman you like?” Maximum Price sounds demanding even though he’s trying to ask nicely.

“<span class="mu-i">W-What?</span>” Vanessa is confused!

You’re confused.

Gamadiel is confused.

Yareli is impassive.

…Maximum Price is being serious. He wants you to answer with the truth and nothing but the truth. Strangely, many people have been asking this to you lately, so you’re prepared! But the thing is… Is it <span class="mu-i">the truth</span> what you want to say?

<span class="mu-s">How do you respond?</span>

>Be true to yourself! You like them loyal, and with big thighs as a great bonus!
>Lie by saying whatever you think Maximum finds more pleasing! Try to imagine what type of woman this evil-looking man likes, maybe something like a vampire or a possum!
>Describe Yareli while making eye contact with her for fun. Maybe you can get a reaction from her…
>Act weirded out and don’t answer. Why bother to play along?
>Write In.