Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
!!2IhCLnnO0Db
[296 / 40 / 44]

Forgotten Realms Adventures Vol. IV

!!2IhCLnnO0Db ID:YL6v85d+ No.5381816 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
The year is 1374 DR. Sixteen years have passed since the Time of Troubles, when the gods were made humble, and forced to wander the Realms as mortals. With the ascension of the mad god Cyric, Prince of Lies, and the recent return of the tyrant god Bane, Lord of Darkness, the future of Faerûn seems increasingly uncertain. It falls to bold individuals who possess an abundance of cunning, might, and determination to shape the future... should they be up to the challenge.

Night and day and night again, you wander the Silverwood, searching for anything that can lead you to your people. Eilistraee's followers prove ever elusive, and ultimately you are forced to concede that there remains nothing of them here but their shrine and their dead. That is not to say that your efforts have been a waste - there is a cold fire burning in the back of your skull, an intuitive knowing that you are on the correct path. The absence of physical evidence is no indication that you are not making progress, or so you feel.

Inevitably, you make the return trek to the safety of Everlund's fortified walls. Over several days you travel through the thickets of the Silverwood and along the dirt road leading north, noting the absence of werebeasts. It seems that Malar himself took the liberty of slaughtering his faithful for failing to uphold his precepts when under his scrutiny, a chilling reminder that this is the world of the gods, and that mortals such as yourself merely inhabit it.

You stroll up to the iron grid barring entry into trade city late in the morning, when you are sure to be allowed in. As the gate lifts, one of Greycastle's men looks you over and positions himself directly in front of you. "Well met, milady. Are you, uh, Sindira?" He asks, butchering the pronunciation of your pseudonym. "That is who you are, yes?" Suspicion takes hold, and you rest a hand on your weapon while scanning your surroundings for danger as you nod.

"The Council wants you to report to them as soon as you can. You can find 'em talking at the Hall of the Elders right about this time today. It's by the Bell Market, you can't miss it." Standing at attention, he steps in place and raises his weapon upwards before relaxing his posture and stepping aside. It is a peculiar gesture unique to surface-dwellers, you assume.

Victorious, you have triumphantly returned from your hunt, and may do as you will. What is first on the agenda?
>The Council of Elders has summoned me? I suppose I should visit them right away.
>For whatever reason, I want to meet with Ilanis right now. The girl has yet to pay me for my performance, now that I think about it.
>First, I shall see Willow about my reward. Slaying a werebear was no small feat, even for a veteran such as I.
>There is still much on my mind. I would go for a walk, and clear my head before anything.
>I want to do something else. [Write-in.]