Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[225 / 43 / 42]

Hex Maniac Quest 1

ID:4i+Mzh9J No.5462281 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
You sit at the assembly hall, nervously fidgeting in your chair. The school splurges on a lot, but comfort? Not so much. Despite the massive size of the atrium, the dark blue candle light floating, (literally floating, the Janitor has trained litwicks to work as the lighting in the school) the chairs YOU are sitting in is the same folded metal chair you've seen everywhere else... not that you've seen much.

Granted even if the chair WAS plush and pristine you are PRETTY confident that you would be uncomfortable about now.

The Principal walks up to the podium, a old woman with a lantern dangling from her walker and a glistening gold tooth. Its slow go for the lady, shes ten times your age and only 3 inches taller. But eventually she manages, withered hands gripping the podium as she pulls herself to the microphone.

"Erm.... hello dearies. And welcome to the wonderful world of pokemon education." The woman chuckles. "Why back in my day we didn't even have pokemon schools, you just had pokemon or school and by gum you were gonna have to pick one. Can you guess which one I picked? Eh?" She waited for people to laugh...

but no one did.

"Er, yes well. Pokemon are our friends, Pokemon are our source of entertainment, power, sometimes we even use them to light up a room ehehe-... erm." She coughs. "Yes, well, I suppose you all already passed the entrance exam yes? Don't need me to go over the basics..."

She fiddles in her sleeve and pulls out... well you cant make it out, but given the way she throws it, it has to be a pokemon ball. The Runerigus roars, its ghostly formed hidden under brightly painted rocks. "But ya see, if everyone can do it then, then it takes a special kind to be special ya know? You aren't at school cause you can just run up to 8 gym leaders and be the very best lickety split. Your in Rose's Academy for the Apologetic! We do the hard stuff. We build the towers for people who never got their goodbyes, we take down dangerous pokemon who block roads. We run the security tests on the ancient seals of the Path to Legends..." She points at her pokemon. "Rosetta here has the names of every student who couldn't mustard it on him. I want you all to peep those eyeballs good and plenty on all those who'se faces you stepped on just getting this far. Cause if ya spit in their faces by half assin it up to here... Well I will have you chisel your name in yourself before those failed students drag you down to mediocre hell with em."

She cackles before coughing again. "Oh um... and no pressure kiddies! We are here to have fun aren't we!"

You hear the crowd applaud but your arms do not move, your blood is ice.

Your name is Gurie Niamic, and you do not belong in a reformatory for criminals...