Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
!!qRGpPWHDC3u
[113 / 8 / 13]

Eleventh Primarch Quest Chapter Sixteen

!!qRGpPWHDC3u ID:lXLHvUDQ No.5496202 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
You are Kolinaisi Kaiko Wahthiri.

Primarch of the Eleventh Legion.

Great Man and Warchief of De'lormosa.

And you are rigging a rope to quite literally go into an active volcano to pick flowers.

With Jerah.

Yeah it's been a day.

Your return home has had you do a lot. One ya had to save the old man from whatever fate his cancer would have befell him, or whatever his condition was- something wasn't right with his explanation. It was like he was explaining it wrong so it makes sense, but intentionally so, like a kid with a rainbow. Then ya had Tukka show up and absolutely ruin what would have been a lovely family reunion. So instead of Roboute or Yana meeting ya Da and Ma the appropriate amount of time and visitin, they instead had to deal with ya jettin off to fight Tukka. Who was about to attack ya sons. From the eleventh legion. Whom ya also have had very little time with. Yet, they seemed at least comfortable around ya. Maybe ya should read the journal about that. Maybe ya should show the old man the journal.

"Oiya Lad! I got the rigging around some boulders and the pulleys deep in." Jerah shouts to ya as he puts on a mysterious device over his head partially and he begins whistling.

"What is that?"

"Music player headset. It's got over a million songs on em. If I am gonna go to the black early I sure as shit aint goin hearin ya or my own screamin." Jerah says.

"And what if I call for ya?" You shout at him. He smiles and puts em on.

"Go ahead, shout at me."

"YA A FOOKIN IDIOT"

"AYE! BUT I CAN READ LIPS, GOT MY WITS, AND THESE CAN DETECT SOUND AN DOWNPLAY THE MUSIC." he says comically to ya