Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
!!GZu3fE9MaLA
[1160 / 45 / 71]

Enclave Remnant Quest 4

!!GZu3fE9MaLA ID:acoQ+TDt No.5504679 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Good Morning America, no matter how many times I have to come back, and hopefully I don't leave again, I will finish this damn quest!

Here's the Archive: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/qstarchive.html?tags=Enclave+Remnant+Quest

The Character sheets and general information can be found here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1--Lg-RaDz7yqRx1DwUsE6P3qZzQyJlgBekMXIHUR_WU/edit?usp=sharing
The base calculations for Squad and larger scale combat can be found here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19aZKpugV9t3Y8P4zmBPgpuAASRjE1kHmDyEb3iUY5fQ/edit?usp=sharing
Those calculations do not account for situational modifiers like commander competence, tactics, terrain etc.

System goes as follows I will ask 3 posters to roll xd100 depending on the number of tests in the post calling for the roll
If there's 1 test 3 posters will roll 1d100 each
if there's 2 tests 3 posters will roll 2d100 each etc.
Each roll that is below the given DV (Example 50) of the test will be counted as a success
The result of the test depends on how many successes out of 3 were gotten on the test.
Critical success is a 1 and critical failure is 100, they override, and if you get both they negate.

If there is a tie at the end of the designated voting period then a designated tie breaker period will be established if by the end of the period the tie isn't broken I will roll a d100 and it will be split accordingly to decide.

A small refresher, Ford and his brother and sister are planning a Game Night for the family to help the lot decompress. After that he'll be going to watch Granite's Execution, and then take part in the second free time activity of performing Night fighting training to improve their capabilities in that and work on cohesion.
Once all that is said and done there will be a strategy meeting regarding the Santa Rosa mission as 2 months will have passed for downtime.

It is currently September, 2271
You have 9 months remaining before the Exodus begins
In 3 months time you will have to deliver a generator to Vault City, and a subsequent generator each month after for 3 months, in return you will get honorary citizenship and full trade rights with Vault City.
You are Ford, you are 19 years old, soon to be 20.

[1 Day Later]
This was a mistake. Not in terms of what it was attempting to accomplish, no it has certainly gotten your parents minds off the mess of politics, logistics, and war for the day. No it was a mistake in that we should not have chosen Monopoly for the first game. Running your hand through your hair you grab the dice it's your turn looking up you see your brother with an uncomfortable lead in property and money. Your mother glowers as she's down to her last few hundred dollars, Your father has already left the table and is drinking a beer with his head in his hands wondering how he could lose so quickly. Your sister is giving you a death glare to roll the dice.