Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[281 / 50 / 59]

Skirmish of the incel deities

ID:mOeZ04Qa No.5539838 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
<span class="mu-r">《.. in the capital have been re-educated. Your experiment at Rena was successful. Out of 5000 women, 4920 terminated unintentional pregnancies within the first month of detection. 95% of the men unconditionally supported their decision. 70% of couples have planned for sterilization without needing suggestions from our priests.》</span>

<span class="mu-b">【Seventy percent. That’s not good enough. We have to accelerate the speed of re-education.】</span>

<span class="mu-b">【Redirect Prayer Energy from.. facility one to facility ten.】</span>

<span class="mu-r">《That’s.. we won’t have enough power to keep the stasis chambers functional. All those deities will die.》</span>

<span class="mu-b">【I know. Do it.】</span>

<span class="mu-b">【.. I tried to reason with them. Tried to re-educate them. Some extremists are better off dead.】</span>

<span class="mu-r">《..Yeah. I guess its better this way.》</span>

[Stasis chambers primary power reserved deactivated.
Secondary power reserves deactivated.
Auxiliary power reserves deactivated.]

<span class="mu-s">”A skirmish is a turn-based multiplayer strategy game. Rules vary, but typically each player creates a unit/character as prescribed by the QM, and works together with their team to defeat an opposing force or accomplish a shared goal.”</span>
—Fae Smelter

For this skirmish, only <span class="mu-s">four players</span> can join. I recommend using trips if your ID changes frequently.

Ex: Name##Password

You will be playing as an incel from the 21st century that was reincarnated into a deity but eventually got imprisoned in a re-education camp by three deities who took over the last remaining religion, ‘The Right Arm’, to shape Emberyolk, the world they are in, as they see fit.
<span class="mu-s">Main objective(s)</span>
<span class="mu-i">The following are merely guidelines — your actions will determine what will or won’t happen</span>

<span class="mu-r">Destroy the facility</span>
The three major deities all have a portion of a key that will shutdown the facility.
【Tawan】 frequents Facility One HQ
「Simon」frequents Prayer Energy Storage
《Lily》 frequents Training Center

<span class="mu-g">Escape the facility</span>
Reroute the power from the Prayer Energy Storage to the Re-education camp.

<span class="mu-b">Discover the organization’s secret</span>
Their grasp on Emberyolk will be greatly weakened if <span class="mu-b">this secret</span> is discovered….