Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
!!qRGpPWHDC3u
[103 / 28 / 16]

Eleventh Primarch Quest Sixteen part two

!!qRGpPWHDC3u ID:3BnsiX20 No.5541910 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
You are Kolinaisi Kaiko Wahthiri, Commander of the De'lormosa free fleet, Great Man of De'lormosa, Son of Ravi, Primarch of the Eleventh Legion, breaker of chains and liberator of worlds.

And not quite unifier of De'lormosa. That's what you are working on now.

Unification of De'lormosa.

Which at this point means helping the people of the Emerald Shoals.

By killing old salty. You wish Robute came, but this isn't his place. You pull out the very keen chain axe, and your daggers and tell your sons you can assist. You look over to the old man and motion him to come over and he does.

"I am gonna kill old salty, but I have reservations about killin all the big saltys." You say and he gives you a look of frustration

"I agree. Killin off apex predators is a bad idea. Yeah, save some eggs and I'll reintroduce them somewhere they are more suited for." The Old Man says.

Your honor guard asks if they can join, and you let them come also. Seeing that your 'sons' are going, and it is the biggest of the salty's, they may as well come.

You take one of the 'hoopties' to the area of the sightings.

And it doesn't take you long.

Old Salty, is actually a bit longer than they said, and is so big the swamp doesn't actually hide all of it. The teeth are longer than your daggers, and would probably make an excellent weapon for your sons. Then you see the tail spikes, which are about the size of the people you offered to help. One in the chest would be a problem or fatal for almost anyone.

Seeing this you realize Old Salty may be the most difficult beastie, especially here.

How will you deal with it?

>> Be bait, lead salty around and attack letting your sons and honor guard flank weakening it.

>> Go in over the top, the salty's have a weakness with the strength of their jaw opening muscle being weaker than their jaw closing muscle.

>> Use the swamp and the things size to your advantage, it can't really go too many places so long as it is stuck here.

>> Start at the tail, and confuse it, and maybe disable it's most fatal weapon.

>> Write in