Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[158 / 54 / 33]

Into the Wildlands

ID:y5f+wrRA No.5549493 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
“STAND UP STRAIGHT AND LOOK AT ME, YOU ARE NOT PERMITED TO BE RABBLE!!!
The man with strange scars covering his face emerged from the mansion and stood on the makeshift podium of the parade ground.
There was a silence but no one really complied, he didn’t seem surprise.
“I’m Inquisitor Ehjal and I will be your commanding officer from now till you meet your end. You are all here because you have gotten yourself into too much debt, have committed a crime to severe to forgive or have a death wish. I pity none of you, YOU ARE NOW AN OFFICIAL INQUISITORIAL RETINUE AND YOU WILL ACT AS SUCH!”
Two other men had joined the inquisitor on the podium, a meek noble and a redhead hiding under layers of cloth.
The inquisitor continued his speech, ignoring the strange looks your group was giving him.
“I will demand you give your all during the mission because I will give all to make survivors from each of you, so no matter how much pain you endure, you will not yield. I WILL WIP THE WEAKNESS OUT OF YOUR BODIES IF NECESSARY!
You are now all equal and brothers in arms, you will stand together and find absolution!”
He moved his hand behind him and pointed to the two men.
The noble tried to maintain his composure while the other waved with an arm formed by demon tech.