Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
!!Dfn1WI/0wvw
[398 / 25 / 61]

West Blue Seadogs Quest #23

!!Dfn1WI/0wvw ID:TyyxgKJD No.5588649 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Wealth, fame, power. Gold Roger the king of the pirates obtained this and everything else the world had to offer. And his dying words drove countless souls to the seas.
"You want my treasure? You can have it! I left everything I gathered together in one place. Now you just have to find it!"

Well. Not that any of that matters anymore. The Golden Age of piracy is over. The dawn of the Silver Age is upon us, baptized in the blood of a marine admiral and heralded by the maddened screams of those who bore witness to it.
"One down."
You look up.
"Many more to go."

Wings sprout from your back in the blink of an eye and carry you up to the edge of the hole that you blew into the ground. You find Fujitora there, laying on his stomach and trying to crawl towards his sword. You look at him as he pitifully attempts to save himself. All for naught. You land next to him, which he must've heard as he promptly freezes. He tries to make as little noise as possible but his heart, with the speed of its beat rivaling the wings of a hummingbird, betrays him. Walking over to him you raise your foot a few inches over his neck and attempt to bring it down. But instead of a satisfying crunch and the cessation of his pulse all you hear is a rather pathetic thump as the soles of your shoes hit the leg of Garp.

You were so focused on Fujitora that the elderly marine managed to get a jump on you. No matter.
"Why did you stop me? I was just gonna step on his neck."

After raising your foot again you bring it down once more, but now the clash produces the unmistakable black lightning of a conquerors clash. The island shakes and pebbles start flying around you.
"Enough. That's plenty enough. I know that you're hurting now. And that... we had this coming. But he's a good man, he does not deserve this. Please. Let this be over."

"No."

"Look at what you're doing! Is this what you want?! Is this what you think Eliza wanted for you? To be nothing more than a raging monster hell-bent on destruction? She wanted you to be happy. But if you continue with this all you'll find is bitterness. Trust me on this."
Garp despite his resolute stance seems to be struggling quite a bit.
"Listen. If that's what you want then go after Sakazuki! He's the one who's responsible for this. But after that just walk away. You'll do everyone a favor, yourself above all else!"

"So it's okay if I kill the ones you don't like..."

"That's not-"

>"Fine. You win. I'll take Sakazukis head as tribute. But this is far from over Garp."
>"You're wrong Garp, on so many levels. But above all else you're wrong in assuming you can stop me."
>Other?