Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
!!qRGpPWHDC3u
[115 / 14 / 16]

Eleventh Primarch Quest Chapter Sixteen Part 3

!!qRGpPWHDC3u ID:Z9q+SOFD No.5600133 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I am sorry I have been gone friends. My schedule was rough and I found out on Thursday that the pain in my stomach area was actually acute appendicitis and just got released from the hospital today. On the upside- pain killers and an enhanced appreciation for good surgery. Apparently my appendix looked like it had been pickled.

You are Kolinaisi Kaiko Wahthiri- Ruarua of Somethin Fierce, your ship, and Primarch of the Eleventh Legion. You have slain another Beasty today, the Venerable Ol' Salty. You saved some of the eggs so more can grow, as apex predators are important to the Ecosystem and you are on your way to the pole. One of the few places on De'lormosa you have never visited before. So far the trip has been productive, but the answers of your sons has you worried for certain aspects of the governance of your fathers imperium. Though their eagerness to learn from you, and the discovery of your own rare psyker talent seems quite extraordinary.

As your sons actually get to know the pariah islanders who volunteered, you look outside. Icebergs. Creatures you have never seen before. It's quite beautiful. But it's already cold, as if Meerah and Erihapti cuddling next to you for warmth wasn't enough of a sign. Gellah slides down the ladder and walks over.

"Good news cap, we are almost there. We had a tail wind most of the way here." Gellah looks at Meerah who is sleeping then at you then smiles and sits down and tussles Erihaptis ears as Boots yawns lazily from her hood. She then gives you the serious talk look only she gives to patients.

"Ya ever deal with the polar people before?" She asks ya and you shake no.

"They different. They speak different. They smart. They have a lot in common with us. But they got problems. They have a lot of medical issues. If you can help me with healin some of them, it would probably earn a lot of good will."

"That's easy enough."

"It's not. It's gonna be heartbreakin. Most us don't take the healin trip up north for some of the injuries and sad stories."

"Ya do what ya can tho right?"

"Aya cap. But they more stubborn than anyone. They harder than ya people. We go up there don't be surprised if they don't have any new tech when they should- or well less than anyone. They hard. The only tech the accept are vehicles. When we go to heal them, the accept it, but they don't bother learnin it. We gave em meds, they just take em, don't ask how to make em. But- they have they code. And if there were any monster hunters better than ya people"

"Hold on that one" Ya say quick

"I have never seen a monster north of the artic line other than Ol' Gran an she kept her distance." Gella says and that worries ya. Monsters, while generally can pose a problem are a key part of De'lormosa's ecosystem. But before you can respond One of your sons, Wakatelaho, comes up to you and sits down.