Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
!!qRGpPWHDC3u
[113 / 12 / 16]

11th Primarch Quest Chapter 16 Part 4

!!qRGpPWHDC3u ID:do52UsKf No.5649344 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
You are Kolinaisi Kaiko Wahithiri. Captain of the Something Fierce. Son of Ravi. Slayer of monsters. Leader of men. And home. There is much on your mind- and you think you know who to talk to about it.

Jerah has returned from a brief stint with the Auditor, the ship that was captured by your crew.

It dwarfs the Something Fierce.

And even next To the Old Man's ship- it is no slouch.

Jerah, sharer of your fathers name, and your first mate has made the ship look better, though the painted touches are interestin. Granted ya wonder what the ships machine spirit thinks of it- and ya realize that the ship hasn't probably been officially christened. And that's probably why Jerah is here that and collectin more people for a crew. A ship that massive must require a whole massive crew.

"What in the emperor's name" Master Chief Warrant Officer Wakatelaho looks upon the auditor.

"It's the Auditor." You say he looks at it flummoxed and walks a bit off to talk to his brothers. Ya shrug it off and walk a bit farther.

"Jero Jera- ya gotta lotta spirit already askin for privateerin." Ya say in a faux anger that Jera and just puts on the most fake scared pathetic green stoat eyes ya ever seen.

"Oh no! whateva can I do to right this wrong?!" He says pitchin his voice to be funny you continue your stern look.

"Cap we will never be able to get a privateerin crew for this ship even if ya were here to ask for crew from the whole planet- the damn ship is so big Kolinaisi will never be able to examine the whole damn thing even with that wundakid o his and that ol man helpin." Johan says

"Heya Johan!" You say and he turns to and actually steps back.

"Ya actually grew a bit. Yeesh. I thought my kids had grown. Welcome back big man- or should I say Great Man?!" Johan says pattin ya on the back and he steps over to Jerah handin a really big data pad.

"This the list?" Jera says lookin a bit more than frustrated.

"What could be loaded. There is a second bit in this." Johan hands over a small drive.

"we'd be doin this for a decade if we didn't have the scrappa tech, and even with that it's gonna take years!" Jerah says

"What's wrong?" Ya ask.