Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[170 / 38 / 24]

Do Your Best Quest #151

ID:pzO4O6bq No.5670201 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
In your hopes of building a musical act for Debbie’s great comeback (You wonder if she has been out of the spotlight long enough for this to make sense), you’re at Nariko’s apartment to get more recruits on board. You’re asking your OG hobo duo about their affinities to music, Nariko expressed that she plays the keyboard, and Yu Yan says she was the master of any instrument despite some questionable evidence. Regardless, the smug one is waiting for her new favorite instrument to arrive by mail at any moment.

“Any moment now…” Yu Yan repeats the last thing she said in hopes that it triggers an event. There’s no response.

“Is there any reason you’re asking us these questions, Dear Johnny?” Nariko wants to know your ulterior motives.

“Yeah, don’t tell me you’re going through a mid-life crisis and you want to form a band.” Yu Yan stays vigilant watching the door.

“Yu Yan, we’re at the appropriate age to have those kinds of aspirations.” Nariko points out. “This isn’t like painting where you must be born talented.”

“Don’t question it, Nariko! It’s a joke!” Yu Yan gets annoyed. “You’re a terrible crowd!”

“T-Terrible crowd?! I’m the best spectator one can wish for! Do you know the amount of merchandise I’m willing to buy?! Besides, I’m the only one who stands your drivel.” Nariko retorts.

“That’s because you’re just too lazy to move away, you couch potato.” Yu Yan grins.

“C-Couch potato?! What an absolutely unfounded remark!” The Couch potato barks back from her throne.

“Your bickering is funny, but you wanna know the answer, right?” You interrupt to drop some intrigue to the situation. “This might blow your minds…”

“Oh! Do you happen to know a once in a lifetime talent who requires help from musically inclined minds such as ourselves?” Nariko guesses with a smile on her face.

<span class="mu-s">How do you respond?</span>

>“Yeah, that. Her name is Ambition-P and, yeah, she wants to do a collab and I’m looking for people to help her out or something…” Be really letdown that Nariko managed to spoil the surprise.
>“Yeah! That! Wanna join one of the most famous idols in the entire country on a musical journey?!” Still be enthusiastic because you’re not self-centered.
>“I guess? It’s a girl called Ambition-P or something. I heard she’s good.” Be nonchalant about it.
>“You know, scratch that for a second; I wanna address the underlying trauma you have with drawing and painting, Nariko.” You’re interested in helping your OG Hobo!
>“You know, scratch that for a second; Yu Yan, I learned something about your past. Do you wanna hear it? It’s pretty cool!” You’re going to tell Yu Yan that she’s a pod baby.
>“Where’s Ame by the way?” Make a sudden change of topics before moving on.
>Write In.