Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[111 / 23 / 21]

Do Your Best Quest #153

ID:tFZfqLwi No.5690989 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
You don’t want to sum up what happened to lead you to this moment, you hated every single minute of it and the only thing left is to move on and not think too hard about it. Right now, Amelia pulls out an <span class="mu-i">Old Crown</span> from a treasure chest that several manchildren decided to waste their lives fighting for under confusing terms and circumstances.

“Woah! It’s a <span class="mu-s">Rock</span>!” Amelia loves her rock.

“It’s not a rock, Amelia, it’s a crown.” You immediately cut the nonsense.

“Hmmm, it’s uncomfortable to use with these prongs going down if that’s the case.” Amelia finds it odd looking.

“That’s ‘cause it’s a fork.” Ursula pays attention to it.

“A fork!?” Tonu can’t contain his laughter.

“It could be an old-timey fancy fork! Use your imagination!” Ursula is a lost cause.

“It’s a crown, Amelia. There’s no doubt about it.” Nariko tries to be gentle.

“…Why are you correcting me?I didn’t say the dumb thing.” Amelia doesn’t understand why she’s being belittled. Ursula acts like she’s being stabbed in the chest.

“There’s a couple of notes in here.” Door Opener guy looks into the papers inside that you took a peek at before. “Some instructions, a list of names, and, huh, I can’t read this other one. It’s in a foreign language, and the paper is ancient.”

“Allow me to take a look…” Ms. Gainsbourg wants the key information.

“<span class="mu-s">No.</span>” You all refuse to let her near the treasure. The principal of Golden Peak Academy looks irked for a brief moment. In fact, you all encircle the chest so she can be totally excluded.

“So, this is what everyone fought for...” Amelia tries to analyze it like a veterinarian. “Suggestions, everyone?”

<span class="mu-s">What do you do?</span>

>Wear the crown.
>Make someone else wear the crown.
>Bite the crown.
>Return it to the chest and bury it back.
>Return it to the chest and take it away. It’s yours now.
>Write In.