Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[180 / 43 / 38]

Do Your Best Quest #154

ID:fDqD23iC No.5696348 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
You’ve successfully escaped The Golden Peak Academy with one of humanity’s greatest treasures: The Crown of the Almighty! Now, you’re riding an expensive long car (?) home with your hobos and their hobos. The new ones just apologized to your OG one for all the pain and suffering they caused. And from the goodness of her heart, Nariko accepted their apology...

“Heh, this means a lot, Edamura. I won’t take it for granted.” Eloise acts like Nariko wasn’t forced through bullying to accept her apology.

“I share the sentiment. Let’s wipe the slate clean with a gift, Edamura. Enjoy!” Phoebe hands a chocolate bar over to Nariko. Looks expensive. Eloise does the same with her own. “This is still part of my BF’s idea for the perfect apology.”

“…If you think you can bribe me with any candy after this, you’d be incorrect. You’ve been warned. That aside, thank you.” Nariko begrudgingly takes them as she glares at Yu Yan.

“Yeah, it’s either this guy’s food or popcorn.” Yu Yan lets her minions know. “But don’t bother, she’s clearly way too pudgy. In fact…” Yu Yan snatches the candy bars from Nariko! “I’ll responsibly ration these for you!”

“H-Hey! M-My property…!” Nariko gets a little pissed. “On second thought, keep them, it’s not like I’m willing to stain my keyboard after all the trouble we went through.”

This ended fairly amicably… And you’re glad for that!

The night begins falling, your return to your apartment is imminent…

<span class="mu-s">What do you do?</span>

>Regroup at Nariko’s apartment! There’s much to discuss!
>Go back to your apartment and start preparing for the auditions!
>Write In.