Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[179 / 42 / 34]

Do Your Best Quest #158

ID:PdxUz29Q No.5752900 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Last time, you celebrated freeing Billy at Nina’s apartment, left a renowned criminal inside your apartment with only your cat defending the post, and joined the largest casual poker tournament you’ve ever been part of. 20 competitors. 5 are left. 1 is a surprise entrant. You participated in the supposed Group of Death and decimated it to qualify for the finals, channeling Bradford’s sportsmanship to succeed. The analysts are calling you the man to beat, the one true favorite in the competition, the king without the throne. You can’t get cocky, <span class="mu-s">the real challenge starts now!</span>

The final 5 sit on the table in the middle of the room. The other participants are part of the crowd. Tonight, the Bradford will go to someone’s home to be a questionable piece of furniture.

“Shame! My sidekick didn’t reach the finals.” Gerard doesn’t sound that disappointed by Helmaer’s absence, it’s like he expected it. “But I’ll be more than satisfied with wiping that silly little smile off your face.” He points at you, his finger dangerously close to your nose.

“I’m not smiling…” You raise an eyebrow. The Judge is already antagonizing you. What a petty man.

“And it’s going to stay that way! Do you wish to know why? Hmm? It’s because you’re going to taste the one dish that is as dreadful as your own: <span class="mu-s">Defeat</span>, by my hand!” Gerard crosses his arms with confidence.

“You admit you make bad food, got it.” You think the metaphor is not great.

“N-No, how dense can you be, you ignorant child? Can you comprehend how an analogy works? I can’t serve you victory! It doesn’t make a nick of sense!” Gerard is more offended that you’re misunderstanding his words than his cooking skills are being put into question.

“But you will anyway.” You get cheeky. Gerard frowns.

“I’m not delicious.” Victor deadpans.

“Bah! Masked man, I heard you’re related to that vulgar woman, that delusional Cyclops, that third-rate bum of a pastry chef!” Gerard is trying to gain time to remember Kata’s name to no avail. “Let me be clear, I demand no alliance between you two. Or impromptu dance routines.” Gerard is going to keep his eye on both of you.

“Who is he talking about?” Victorious Calamity doesn’t have a clue. He knows more people that fit that description somehow.

“Kata.” You whisper.

“Ah. Dancing already? Careful there.” Victorious is worried about your well-being.

“Gonzales! Take a look! They’re conspiring together. We have no other choice but to cooperate.” Gerard is looking for allies here.