Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
!!fV+gr4FUxnZ
[415 / 20 / 71]

The False-Woman #2: A Warhammer 40k Quest

!!fV+gr4FUxnZ ID:E9xpmo6G No.5857674 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
<span class="mu-i">"An unshaped mind is like wet clay. It is far too readily made into a vessel."</span>
-Andromedies, Chief Librarian of the Lamenters Chapter

Deep beneath the hive, where the very foundations of the earth open up, and the bones of a long past war lie dreaming, you have entered into a covenant with a great machine. It had one request: that if it could no longer walk, then you would do so for it.

---

Read the previous threads at: https://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/qstarchive.html?tags=False%20Woman

This quest allows you to designate a second-choice vote on decisions with three or more options before Write-Ins. When votes are totaled, the option with the least votes for it will be removed, with votes for that option instead being changed to the second-choice of those voters. Second-choice votes are also used to break ties. This helps increase the accuracy of votes, but is not mandatory. Please specifically mark your second-choice as such if you do so.

Vote stay open for a minimum of six hours, but will usually take longer.

A note: My writing style is rather direct, but trust me, this is <span class="mu-i">still</span> going to get a little goofy.