Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[367 / 21 / ?]

The Monster Girl Facility #6: Regicide edition

ID:ugj5/nNw No.6027666 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
The sound of classical music suddenly reverberated throughout the dimly lit laboratory, Monroe already being wide awake in his tent. Though, as he heard the music, his expression slowly turned shocked. He’d keep listening for some time, before hearing Annie mention what was going on. And after some time of thinking about the implications, he finally decided to get up. He’d quickly dress up and left his tent. Once he left, he saw that some of his Diamond Dogs companions were already quite awake. None of the soldiers even acknowledged his presence, Monroe not caring as he focused on the radio which played the music. “What… what’s with the music?” He asked quietly, to which one of the soldiers responded smugly. “Some good news. One of the scientists responsible for this mess was found dead. Annie’s broadcasting about her now and is gonna give a eulogy soon.” Monroe’s heart skipped a beat, him looking at the radio and back at the men. “Who… who died?” He asked quietly, sounding mildly tense as the rest of the soldiers seemed a bit amused. “Oh, that Mona gal. Her body was found to the east by some Blackstar folks.” Monroe would freeze up for a moment, before nodding understandingly. “I see. And they didn’t kill her?”

Given the somewhat odd questions Monroe asked, the other soldiers would start getting even more amused. “Duh, they found her body. They didn’t kill her. Why, did you want to find her or something? Are you that desperate for a girl?” One of the soldiers said, the others laughing along. Monroe squinted his eyes, before taking a deep breath. “And where is the body being taken? I presume it’s gonna head upstairs for examination?” The other soldiers remained amused, one speaking even more smugly. “Think so, yeah. I take it her being dead won’t stop you from trying to indulge in her a little bit?” The other Diamond Dogs kept on chuckling, Monroe’s hands turning to fists before trying to calm himself.

“I just wanted to maybe see her and question her. She could’ve told us quite a lot about this place, after all.” The other soldiers kept smirking, Monroe clearly hearing their soft mockery and responding in turn. “Of all the groups I had to join. No wonder you morons have never succeeded in hunting a subject, let alone killing one.” In turn, the leader of the group would clear his throat to make his presence known. He was a rather thin yet imposing guy, wearing black combat gear, having silver hair and a mechanical eye implant. He seemed visibly enraged as he looked over at Monroe. “Rich coming from you, given that you’re the most incompetent member of our group. May I remind you of how you fell down that elevator shaft and we had to spend hours saving your worthless ass? That was our biggest mistake by far.” Monroe would try and calm down, before looking a bit away and nodding. “Right, Jack. I am sorry for my little mistake.”