Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[35 / 5 / ?]

The Horned Rat is Having a Bad Day (One-shot)

ID:reFJ5cOD No.6047521 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
In the grim darkness of…wait second, something’s wrong here.

*Ahem*

This is a dark age, a bloody age, an age of daemons and of sorcery. It is an age of battle and death, end of the world's ending. Amidst all of the fire, flame and fury it is a time, too, of mighty heroes, of bold deeds and great courage.

But, this day, of all days, you are not a great hero, or the embodiment of death itself, you are A RAT !

<span class="mu-i">Who said-spoke that !?</span>

Not just any rat, but the GREATEST OF ALL RATS !

<span class="mu-i">Greatest ? Yes-yes !</span>

You are the all-mighty and powerful HORNED RAT !

<span class="mu-i">Of course I am, voice-thing !</span>

But oh, great and mighty, and ferocious, and glorious, and wondrous, and most ravenous, and most foul-smelling of all rats !...Aren’t you a bit lazy ?

<span class="mu-i">What-what !? I will kill-slaughter you voice-thing !</span>

I dare not question your judgement, oh most diseased, fur dirtied, and pox riddled being. But…you know…the others…well…the four especially…

<span class="mu-i">How dare-dare they ! Foolish-stupid weak-feeble things ! I plan-scheme and prepare for the Great Ascendancy ! Victory-win shall be mine !</span>

Of course it will, oh horny one !

<span class="mu-i">I feel-think that you insult me, voice-thing ! I shall unmake-kill you !</span>

However, the most illustrious of all. Don’t you think that your children are a bit, misguided ? They keep making mistakes, making you a laughing stock during the various gatherings !

<span class="mu-i">Gatherings ?</span>

Oh yes, the four, and others, beyond your notice, I assure you. They gather, but they exclude you, because they think your servants are just not doing anything except kill each other. How does this empower you, if man-things, lizard-things, elf-things and all the others barely think of you at all ? Even the dwarf-things do not view you as seriously as they do the orc-things ! How, oh continuously discharging your bodily fluids Horned Rat, can this stand !? You should, nay, you must show all things-things that it is YOU, who must be feared the most !

<span class="mu-i">Yes-yes ! They will fear !</span>

Yes now you must deees- erm…oh overly ambitious one…whom does deserve your wrath the most ? Cause attacking is good and all, but knowing the general direction of the enemy could prove useful.

>The man-thing Empire !

>The man-horse-thing Bretonnia !

>The feeble man-things of Tilea and Estalia !

>The cold man-things of Kislev !

>The mad man-things of Norsca !

>The mixture of man-things of the Border Princes !

>The elf-things of Ulthuan !

>The elf-things of Naggaroth !

>The orc-things of the Badlands !

>The dwarf-things in their holds !

>(Write in)