Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[80 / 24 / ?]

Do Your Best Quest #175

ID:pCo3Cxu6 No.6047993 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Last time, the secret behind the mysterious hidden room was revealed: You live in a former military base! Also, the ‘speed hobo’ Ichie decided to learn how to use her flame under your wing. Since your apartment is occupied due to a professional inspection and a tiny remodeling, you went to Matilda’s dojo to kill time.

There, you’re welcomed to a concerning sight, Lord Gargoyle is unconscious! He’s on the brink of death in a futon, wearing robes like a ghost. In better news, Wilma’s hair is messy again! Wait, no, your eyes played tricks on you… <span class="mu-s">It’s half messy</span>. It’s better than before, that’s all that matters.

“Who is that?” Matilda doesn’t like the idea that Oliver is bringing more homeless people into the dojo.

“It’s Lord Gargoyle! I mentioned him before, Master! He helped us in our last mission where we soundly defeated Suan De and her forces of relative evil that don’t match our own.” Oliver reminds the ‘Tilda about the Villain’s help. If Lord Gargoyle was conscious, he’d agree.

“We’re not evil, Oliver.” Matilda prefers to be morally gray.

“And that’s not accurate regardless.” Suan De doesn’t remember any of these bums helping you kick her ass. Judging by her face, she’s mildly concerned about Lord Gargoyle.

“Heh.” Matilda likes seeing the former assassin being mocked.

“<span class="mu-i">…Ph-Johnny?</span>” Wilma didn’t expect you to be here. You acknowledge her with a powerful hand wave.

“Hey there, Wilma!” You couldn’t help yourself. No matter how powerful your hand wave was, you needed to acknowledge the tomato!

“Lady Wilma has come in clutch helping us nurse him back to health!” Oliver points out how useful the beautiful lady is.

“I want to help whenever I can.” Wilma doesn’t want any credit.

“Ease your worries, everyone! I’m an exceptional carer! Nobody in this room can match my expertise.” Ichie is ready to help the wounded.

“…I have a degree.” Wilma points out. She seems a little uneasy with Ichie’s presence.

“Nice to meet you all. May I ask what happened to him?” Ruby’s curiosity gets the best of her.

“Oliver, a quick report, now.” Matilda wants the news too.

“Well, it all started when I came back from work…” Oliver wants to bring everyone into a flashback, but the forces of nature deny him the showcase. “…I was walking by the sidewalk, when he was launched 20-feet into the air from a sewer hole upwards, and crashed into a tree nearby. The underground pipeline seems to have exploded. Now the mystery lays on… <span class="mu-i">Why was Lord Gargoyle in the sewers?</span> Is there a good reason for anyone to be there?!”

You, Suan De, Ichie, and Ruby exchange glances…That could explain the sewer stench from outside, maybe his dirty clothes are there.