Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[136 / 34 / ?]

Goblin Cultivator Quest

ID:Z38BoLUZ No.6051761 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
You are a goblin. A foul-smelling and cruel little creature of little acclaim that exists to be bullied and pushed out by stronger and longer-lived races.

Recently your clan was pushed out of the small cave that housed it by an armored adventurer in full iron armor and a red plume on his grated helm that was hired by the village nearby. You had kidnapped some travelers to use as breeding stock and meat and turns out one of them was the village chief's daughter. While regular villagers and the occasional crop theft weren't enough to be ignored, hurting the chief's daughter was enough to pool the little money the village had to send a formal quest to the adventurers guild.

Now your entire clan is dead- killed by that strange Goblin Slayer. And you're stuck fending for yourself in the forest you had run off into away from the Goblin Slayer. Luckily you found an abandoned cabin that was only in a mild state of disrepair or you would've succumbed to the elements. Your days consist of stealthy berry gathering to hide both from the predators in the forest and in case the Goblin Slayer is still looking for you.

One day during your berry gathering after finding a root of plants that seemed healthy, in a flash of light a heavily-wounded human with long black hair and an impossibly gorgeous face appeared before you.

"HA-HA-HA I DID IT!!!! I MADE IT TO A NEW REALM. I SHALL RECOVER HERE AND PAY BACK THOSE ORTHODOX BASTARDS HUNDREDFOLD."

As the strange person derangedly monologues the earth starts rising around them and you can feel the air crackle with raw power. As you start to back away in fear the strange person suddenly coughs blood and tumbles over.

"AAAAARGGHH CURSE THE HEAVENS!!! I AM GOING INTO QI DEVIATION. YOU THERE- CREATURE! HELP ME AND I SHALL PAY YOU BACK HUNDREDFOLD. CROSS ME AND I SHALL CURSE YOU AND YOUR DESCENDANTS FOREVERMORE. GIVE ME THAT 5,000 YEAR OLD GINSENG IN YOUR HAND."

As they start writhing in agony you get a closer look at them.

Who are they?