Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
!!ztaBQe0oSG3
[10 / 3 / 1]

The Demon King's General Proposes to the Hero III: The Date!

!!ztaBQe0oSG3 ID:TtarcVd7 No.6052052 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
As the chosen hero, your mission has always been clear: defeat the demon king and bring peace to the world!

However, your life took an unexpected turn when the demon king's top general, whom you've decided to name Scarlett, shockingly proposed marriage to you!

>>We shall hold our date on neutral grounds: the ancient elven forests!
You prepare yourself for the date, the cursed sword in hand. It's a blend of nervousness and excitement as you head to the designated meeting spot. For your date, you've chosen neutral grounds: the ancient elven forests.

As you approach, you see Scarlett standing there, her wings folded elegantly behind her, eyes gleaming with anticipation.

"Yuusha," she greets you with a slight bow, "I see you came prepared."

"I did," you reply, holding out the sword. "I thought you might appreciate this. It's an ancient demonic sword with an engraving of red roses."

Scarlett's eyes widen slightly as she takes the sword from you. "This... this is perfect," she murmurs, running her fingers over the engraved roses. "It matches my armor and... and it possesses a power curse! Thank you, Yuusha."

You nod, feeling a bit of relief. "So, about this dance you challenged me to..."

"Yes!" Scarlett exclaims, her excitement obvious. "A dance is like a duel, but with more grace and slightly less bloodshed. Shall we begin?"