Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[49 / 6 / 23]

Honestly Its Really Bad

No.10035645 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I thought since the new 2 pack came out, i'd talk about the spiderman buck body.

I hate it, and its honestly very mediocre.

>articulation
The only point he gets. He has more articulation than most marvel legends. Is it useful articulation? No. Is it comfortable? No.
Maybe PR ruined the waist ball joint for me, but i'm really not impressed by it. If you just want it for articulation, buy PR or Gi Joe, or even fortnite. They all have the waist ball.

>Sculpt
Complete trash. It should be taller. Right now it looks very stout and a little fat. I look at mcfarlane, and his proportions are a little fucked, but they enhance the look overall. I just got parralax and hes sculpted very thin but still intimidating and strong. Spiderman should be thinned out and have lankier limbs.

>head
Complete failure. Spiderman classic art now always has the mcfarlane eyes. It overwrote the characters default appearance. At the very least, they should release the mcfarlane head.

>paint
Hasbro should've just sculpted the webs in. By not doing that, the webs rub off slowly. Also the blue on every release is fucked up, and not the teal, baby blue it should be.

Overall this figure is just minorly above most legends but its not fantastic. I'm disapointed in hasbro. Waiting on a bandai classic spiderman.