Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[15 / 6 / 10]

Indiana Jones General

No.10223716 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Not sure why the jannies pruned/deleted the last thread after today's panel of toy reveals.

I'm excited for all the stuff made for the first 3 films. I have zero interest in anything for 4 or 5. PicRel is carded vintage Belloq, who was originally a mail-away figure who was planned but never released carded, and the yokels at Hasbro thought this counted as what they meant when they talked about doing never before made Vintage Indy figures. I'm excited for everything Vintage, but I'm really hoping to see new stuff like a Streets of Cairo Marion and the prototyped but never made Satipo, and vintage styled Temple of Doom and Last Crusade figures.

Since Wave 2 of the 6-inch stuff is pretty much done, I have hopes that the Last Crusade wave sees production. Indy has never had too much success at retail, and I don't think kids are going to be rushing to buy toys of Grampa Jones. In fact, that sorry excuse for a child's toy whip they debuted today is going to be a huge flop I think.

Also of note, they did say they were making every 6-inch Indiana Jones figure compatible with each other, from the ball joints on the swappable hands to the flesh tones on the heads. I'm hoping for a better head sculpt for that Raiders Indy to swap later on.