Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[4 / 2 / ?]

No.5355371 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Time for an essay.

I believe Busou Shinki is the cancer of toy. It was okay when there were occasional threads, but now they come up so frequent it's annoying. Threads about Busou Shinki, the war on neckbeard scalpers, Subjectanon, transformers movie/prime discussion with little mention of the toys, and Jin are way too frequent, and pushes aside threads about other important matters.

Yes Busou Shinki is a little bit of a better discussion because it revolves around a "toy". However, most threads end up looking the same involving random crappy art, discussion about the same shinkis over and over (Strarf, Pomock, Eukrante, etc). Also when someone is against Busou Shinkis, the Shinki people get all upset rather than just plainly ignore.

I heavily dislike the Shinki Community, most of them are stubborn elitist weeabo snobs or just plain shitposters who constantly talk about things no one cares about, like Beach Queens or /a/. (You know who you are!) Luckily some of them are smart enough to keep down shinkimania unlike some of the stupider anons who continuously make threads to simply antagonize those who do not like Shinkis. To make matters worse Busou Shinki world actually links /toy/ to make more Shinki people to come here. I guess they just want to send their followers straight into the slaughter house.

The shinkis themselves are kinda odd and fueled by bizzare fetishes with their themes. The ones that are weapon themed cater to the mecha musume fetish people.

Overall, I think too many Busou Shinki threads is ruining /toy/'s glorious visage! Also I think the shinki fans need to calm down and realize not everyone likes Shinkis and they can keep their obsession to within themselves or just one thread or not at all. Seriously, tired of this BS BS.