Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[35 / 7 / ?]

Can't Sit Down General

No.5365155 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
/csd/ - general

ITT: We discuss toys that lack basic/important articulation

This is a screencap of the MAFEX Darth Vader figure with the leg bent at it's maximum sitting angle.

This figure is arguably accepted as the best (non-doll) vader figure out at the moment but I still can't see myself buying it because it lacks BASIC articulation.

Look toy companies, if your goddamn figure can't do the same pose a shitty 5 PoA Lego can, YOU ARE DOING SOMETHING WRONG! DON'T SKIMP ON BASIC ARTICULATION. It helps role-play toy enthusiasts like myself get the best out of their toy and toy-storylines.

Now I have no choice but to get the inferior BS vader just to get one that can sit and do menacing "sitting on a throne" poses and other comedy poses.

Let's discuss other toys that are amazing but lack basic articulation to warn buyers beforehand:

1. SHF Luke - cant sit down
2. SHF Maul - cant sit down, massively limited leg movement unless you replace the soft plastic skirt with a cloth one.
3. Figma Bruce Lee - Limited sitting down ability due to bad crotch sculpt design
4. ML Star Lord - 45 degree maximum single leg split, limited action poses
5. ML Winter Soldier - Metal arm can't be placed in rest position, 45degree is the minimum due to bulky sculpt design