Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[3 / 1 / ?]

No.5389414 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Do I need the Tamashii EFFECT BURNING FLAME RED Ver. display set to go with my S.H.Figuarts Kylo Ren action figure? Is my Bandai Tamashii Nations Star Wars S.H.Figuarts action figure collection incomplete without owning one? This image is from the official Bandai Tamashii Nations website and it depicts the S.H.Figuarts Kylo Ren action figure with at least two Tamashii EFFECT BURNING FLAME RED Ver. display sets. This whole ordeal is a real source of anxiety for me, as I do not really want to own these Tamashii EFFECT BURNING FLAME RED Ver. display sets. I can't even figure out how they assembled the whole setup. I've been staring at images of the parts at different angles, but the outlines of the flames just don't line up correctly. I'm not sure what exactly is going on, there must be some way of attaching the smaller parts to the larger ones. There's no way I can justify a purchase such as this unless I know exactly how to assemble the display set as shown in the photograph. Help me, /toy/, you're my only Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope (1977).