Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[8 / 3 / ?]

Recommend me superior toys

No.5486617 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I am a collector with a focussed, tasteful collection. My goal is to own no more than 10-12 figures, all of which have importance to my life and are based on characters who are strong and/or successful. My toys reflect exactly who I am. My collection proves this to be correct. I am 5'11 inches, 237 pounds and 9% body fat. I just leased a BMW 6 series. I own every aspect of my fucking life. I am 100% excellent in everything I pursue, and for that reason I only collect toys that are the most powerful within their canon to represent my tremendous power in life.

Thus far my collection consists of :
G.I. Joe 50th anniversary set: Indian guy vs Storm shadow. I am Native American 100% so the GI Joe is important to me, and Storm Shadow is the same color as my cat and I love ninjas and the concept of stealth/deception regarding physical and mental combat. I can apply both aspects to my life, in the act of martial arts, business, and relationships. Currently they are posed facing each other in a standstill pose, each going in for the kill, demonstrating the balance of life and death.

Figuarts Bruce Lee. I am an admirer of Bruce Lee, trained in Jeet Kune Do by a student of one of Bruce Lee's original pupils, among other martial arts, all by well regarded masters and Sifus. . Books on my shelf include "The Tao of Jeet Kune Do" along with books of Bruce Lee's philosophy, one of the people who I aspire to most in terms of philosophy and approach to life(along with Seneca, James Altucher, Donald Trump, Tim Ferriss,and Michio Kaku . On my back their is a tattoo of the phrase "Be Like Water" written in Chinese characters in a traditional Chinese tattooing method done by an octogenarian Chinaman in San Francisco's Chinatown in a small shop non-Han Chinese normally are not permitted entrance. My girlfriend posed Bruce Lee right before we had an extended tantric sex session in which I turned her 10/10 buttonhole into a 6/10