Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[11 / 3 / ?]

No.5694301 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hey guys I guess I'm in a bit of a jam here and would like some help... I suffer from crippling OCD and have an overwhelming need to keep everything in its right place.

Which brings us to the problem in question. Only after I setup my biker scout did I have the sudden realization that I had in fact opened the wrong side of the box, pic related it's the left side of the box from the front.

It then occurred to me that I had no idea what the proper directions for the plastic tray and instruction booklet to face were!

I discarded the plastic bag that holds the stand's base too! Do I just put it back in the box loose when I'm not using it?

Look, I just need some peace of mind here. If you're still reading this then please answer my questions... Please I just need some simple, clean, and clear answers here!

1. When facing front and inserting the plastic tray into the box in which direction should the biker scout's head be pointing left or right?

2. When facing front which side of the display stand base should be facing upwards, the top of the bottom?

3. When facing front in which direction should the instruction booklet be facing and which side should be up?

Look I tried to make these questions as detailed as possible to avoid any confusion. If anyone here could provide instructions or images showing the proper way to package the figuarts biker scout then that would be great! Please be understanding, I gotta keep everything in its proper place!