Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[56 / 8 / ?]

No.6105244 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I have some questions about Xenomorph figures and a few others.

>First

I'm pretty new to this board and just picking out figures in general; I'm looking for a Xenomorph that's reminiscent of the warrior from Alien cause it's my favourite movie but I dunno who to buy from, I've got a budget of about 60$ give or take. Who should I dive for in terms of quality, posablilty and overall figure aesthetics?

>Second

Figure stands, is it like a "one-size-fits-all" kinda deal or do I have to figure out the measurements of my current and future figures?

>Third

Companies in general, like just a base line of who to not purchase from, and recommended brands.

I'm just kinda lost in all this stuff, I'm a pretty avid collector of BluRay but this is another ballpark entirely. I have a good collection of Funko Pop and of just toys from being a child and just stuff I on occasion pick up from Garage Sales and Goodwill, as well as a few decent figures I got from WalMart and GameStop. But those in hindsight seem like impulse buys to me, I like them don't get me wrong but they're stiff and hardly posable. Anyways I digress.

Just please point me in the right direction, Anons.