Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[485 / 141 / ?]

/lg/ Lego General- Eraser Edition

No.6185889 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Previous Thread >>6181230
welcome :)
FAQ: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YVt-4sibEMFOU8H484MpB-K6rNla5SIYdHZG8lyCHLQ/edit?usp=sharing

Thread Question:You Know, I've Heard that Squirrel Girl Might Be the Next Deadpool, and I've Been Watching Adventure Time on Cartoon Network, and as a Spidey Fan, I Kinda Saw Some Similarites Between Marceline the Vampire Queen and the Amazing Spider-Man, Like How Peter Parker's Life Changed Forever When He Got Bitten By a Radioactive Spider, and The Same Happened When Marceline Was Bitten By the Vampire King in "Stakes", Also, Peter Mourns the Loss of His Uncle Ben, While Marceline Misses Her Mother, and Peter Parker Always Knew When Great Power Came Great Responsibility, While for Marceline, She Became Nice and Loyal to All Humans, Even Including Finn, His Dad, Betty, and Potentially, Susan Strong, and Finally, Peter Parker Getting Infused with Spider DNA, Becoming Spider-Man, While Marceline's Inner Vampire is Within Her in the Form of Black Goo, Kinda Like the Symbiote, So, Is Marceline Gonna Be the Next Spider-Man, Tell, I Really Wanna Know From Any Adventure Time Fans and Spider-Man Fans, Here in the LEGO Message Boards, So Tell Me, I Wanna Know?