Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[29 / 5 / ?]

What is this faggotry?

No.6917955 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
So I've been seeing this store pop up at toy news sites and toy review sites as an advertiser. I had never heard of it, but the name initially made me assume it was some place out of China and selling bootlegs.

Then I visited it. It's motto that it slaps all over it's website is that it's "fun without discrimination" and that it proudly carries "Gender neutral toys"

I would have first assumed it was some type of specialty toy store, but nope, it just sells superhero toys, Funkoshit, Figuarts and shit like that.. Apparently they sell wooden alphabet blocks in other languages, like Hebrew, but that's about it.

Thing is, I fail to see the damn point of this. I don't recall BigBadToyStore having a "Girls Toy Section" and a "Boys Toy Section". I can pretty much say the same thing about any other online toy store (except maybe Amazon, because it does a broadstroke approach to try to make it easier for parents to browse toys for their kid)

I mean, I sorta get it. In this political correct gone mad society we live in, this actually seems like a good idea to cash in on people who will ally with your store just because you use popular buzzwords like "Gender-neutral".

The store layout is competent enough, but that's it. It's competent. There's noting to really catch your eye about it. And holy fuck, what a dumb name for a store. What the hell is a "woozy moo" even supposed to be?