Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[47 / 9 / ?]

No.6998540 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
So I am not sure you can help me, but I come to you a man in need /toy/.

I have a twin sister, we are both 28 now. While we were growing up, my sister always had a little stuffed animal. It kinda looked like a cat or a bear, regardless it was very small. It had little nubby arms reaching up in a sort of Y pose, and tiny little leg flaps, not the round stout legs you see on teddy bears these days. It's body was yellow, and it's head, arms, and legs were white. My sister had this thing and slept with it all the way into her late teens before our dog destroyed it. It was bought by a (now estranged) family friend, but my mother believes it was a Gund brand stuffed animal. And it would have been bought in 1990.

The reason I am giving you this incredibly shitty description, is because my sister just had a baby. And I would love to get an identical stuffed for her, possibly two so I could give my sister one as well. Price is no object, but I just can't find the damn thing. Not even a picture. Do you guys have any recommendations on where I should start my search? Using Google images and eBay is proving fruitless.